Thursday, February 17, 2005

More Music to My Ears!

Quote:
The big story here is not another browser war (not that I have anything against one; as I said yesterday, what fun!), but rather the conversation that has finally started between people inside companies and people outside those companies. The net made this inevitable, as the cluetrain manifesto predicted in 1999. Did Doc Searls, David Weinberger and myself really believe it would ever happen? I can't speak for Doc or David, but I know I was skeptical.

Something has begun here that is hugely significant. It doesn't mean there won't be any pain, but -- pant-blow, pant-blow -- maybe we can get through it, one contraction at a time.
Chris Locke, commending Microsoftie Robert Scoble's congratulatory post to Firefox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home